Analog Turnatable DP-400
- Polityka bezpieczeństwa (edytuj za pomocą modułu „Bezpieczeństwo klienta”)
- Zasady dostawy (edytuj za pomocą modułu „Bezpieczeństwo klienta”)
- Zasady zwrotu (edytuj za pomocą modułu „Bezpieczeństwo klienta”)
- Denon made its first record player in 1910; the latest turntables bring together all that experience, and are built for the needs of modern vinyl enthusiasts. Both models are designed to be simple to install and use, with a clear set-up guide and a high-quality moving magnet cartridge pre-installed in a universal headshell that connects easily to the tonearm. That means they can be up and playing within minutes, while the switchable phono stage means they’ll even work with amplifiers and systems without built-in phono inputs – any line or auxiliary input will be fine.
- The Denon DP-400 is built on a heavy, well-damped plinth to damp down resonances, and is just 41cm wide, to save space and match with the Denon Design Series. The weighted platter is belt-driven, with to playback is available at 331/3 rpm, 45 rpm and 78 rpm, an integrated sensor controlling the speed to avoid fluctuations and ensure pitch accuracy, and auto-lift and playback stop at the end of a side.
- Plug and play design with pre-installed moving magnet cartridge
- Heavy, damped platter and plinth to suppress resonances
- Newly designed S-shaped tonearm with end-of-side auto-lift and stop
- 331/3 rpm, 45 rpm and 78 rpm speeds with sensor-controlled stability
- Integrated phono stage with on/off switch allows connection to any amplifier or system
- Exclusive dustcover design can be used to display album artwork
- Just 41cm wide, to complement Denon Design Series components and save space
Customers who bought this product also bought:
10 other products in the same category: